All Thats Girlie

All Thats Girlie

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Simple Fall OOTD: November 2014

Do you ever have one of those days where you just don't feel like putting much effort into your outfit?  I have those days almost weekly.  For whatever reason I wake up and go about my day, and when it comes time to picking out what to wear I just stand there in front of my closet, looking over the vast amounts of clothing before me, feeling largely uninspired.  On those days I go for what I call "easy put together" looks.  These are things in my wardrobe that are typically basics, staple pieces that I can mix and match with a variety of looks and pieces.

Today was one of those days:






Here I paired a simple navy cardigan from Walmart with a basic white loose fitting top from Express.  The purple skinnies are Faded Glory from Walmart and Sarina and I literally live in these things.  For less that $13 dollars we can get fun colors and patterns and if they aren't in style for long we don't have to feel guilty for breaking the bank.  Bonus, they are SUPER comfortable and still look pretty cute.  Especially when tucked inside of these fun slouchy camel colored boots from Target.  I finished off the look with a leopard scarf and navy cross-body bag from Steve Madden and I was off to work.  Simple. Cute. Effortless. 



XOXO,
 Christin

No comments:

Post a Comment