All Thats Girlie

All Thats Girlie

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Introducing All That's Girlie!

Hello readers!

We're Christin and Sarina, also known as All That's Girlie.  After a fair amount of consideration we've decided to try our hand at blogging. We are so very excited to begin this little "adventure" and can't wait to start posting, taking photos, and sharing the things we're passionate about with all of you!

You may remember us from our old Youtube videos, which we loved making but new jobs, wedding planning, home buying, and just general life events prevented us from having the time necessary to continue making videos.  Blogging seemed like a better fit for us as we could write on our own time, and unlike filming, we didn't have to physically be together, or spend far too long getting "camera ready".

So what should you expect to find here?  Well, we have a rather eclectic range of interests and though the both of us enjoy all things fashion and beauty, our tastes tend to differ slightly.  Sarina tends to be more experimental with her choices, dabbling with trends here and there, where as Christin leans more towards the simplistic and classic.  We invite you to take a second to read a little bit about each of us, and hope you'll stick around for our future posts!

MEET CHRISTIN



I was married to the love of my life, Mike, on August 9th, 2014 just outside of our small hometown in Wisconsin. The day was wonderful and I love being a newlywed but I am so glad that my life can revolve around things other than that wedding now!

I work full-time in an administrative position within our local law enforcement agency and am definitely one of those lucky people that gets to say I truly love my job.

I'm the mommy to a 8 month old Shih Tzu puppy named Chewie.  He's a handful but has quickly stolen my heart.  If you follow us on Instagram (AllThatsGirlie) then you will find lots of pictures of him doing cute things, like sleeping, playing, and exploring the backyard.

Mike and I closed on our first home in late April of 2014, so we stay pretty busy making updates to the house, picking out furniture and decor, and I have currently started painting the entire main level of our house.  We're enjoying learning things as we go and I plan on sharing some of these "adventures" or misadventures with all of you!

When I'm not at work or spending time with my dog and husband, I enjoy spending time experimenting in the kitchen and am always trying new recipes.  I have always had a passion for food and recently decided that after years of being slightly overweight, I needed to find a way to live a healthier lifestyle while still finding ways to enjoy all of the food that I love.  I'm happy to say while I am still a work in progress, I've lost over 35 lbs in the last 8 months and found that now shopping for clothing is so much more fun!

I'm also a lover of beauty products, hair care, makeup, nail polish, you name it, I want to try it.  I love sitting in my office/dressing room and "playing" with different makeup products, swatching, applying, and just marveling at all the pretties!

I hope that you enjoy what you find here and if you're passionate about all things girlie, we encourage you to be our friend and come along with us on our journey!

MEET SARINA


I stay very busy as a multi-store manager for Payless ShoeSource.  I do not always enjoy the hours retail positions offer, but I definitely love getting my employee discount on shoes, purses, and accessories and getting to interact with people that share in my love for these same things.

When I have a day off and am not busy working, I love spending time at home curled up on the couch reading a good book, playing with my two kittens Saffron and Inara, or spending time with my  boyfriend, Matt, playing video games and watching movies!  I, like Christin, also love shopping, which you will see if you continue to follow this blog, as evident by the epic hauls we post!!!!

My love for all things artistic definitely adds to my appreciation of makeup, jewelry and fashion.  I love experimenting with different textures, patterns and materials to create fun and exciting looks.  My personal style is best described as eclectic.  I like mixing pieces and often do things like taking rocker inspired pieces and pairing them with something feminine and soft, such as a delicate lace.  Christin tells me I’m the queen of finding vintage pieces and mixing them into my wardrobe with new pieces almost seamlessly.

Thank you for stopping by and seeing what we're all about, we hope you'll pull up a chair and stay for a while!


No comments:

Post a Comment